Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How my day goes

Burgess mucking in my paint water, Background started for a collage painting.

Birds roughed in on background.
Mr. Tinky on my desk having a cat food can of milk.






Working on the birds, Gonzo and Miri.
Burgess is "helping". He is a royal pest.





New babies in the back yard. Minime has four more.








SOOOOOO TINY!!!



Now back to work on the collage painting, it is for a friend who lost her bird. The little birds loved each other so much even though they were a mis-matched pair. Love was blind for them.






1 comment:

  1. Your collage looks like it is going to be wonderful!! You're off to a great start. I love Burgess--he is cute--do you plan to let him go when he gets bigger or will he remain a pet?

    ReplyDelete