Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HI Janet

Hey, thanks for your comment Janet. I appreciate it.

As for Burgess, he is adorable and as I write he is upside down in my cup of clear paint water trying to have a bath. He is jammed in there, very funny.

I had planned to release him but he is so tame now I don't know what to do. He still wants to be hand-fed, his favorite is sliced deli turkey! He'll probably just stick around :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment. What kind of a bird is he--I am thinking you said he was a starling? I love seeing your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, hes a starling. silly bird. did you know they can learn to talk? we are hoping he learns to call the dogs!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete