Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Thursday, November 18, 2010

bedroom

Every morning this room makes me happy.
I am so glad I changed it even though it has been a bit of a job. The color of the wall is exactly the color of Hersheys syrup right out of the bottle.

I love this room. Love, love, love it.





As soon as I get everything settled around here and ready for my son to come home in a month, I'll make a quilt for this room. Right now I am finishing distressing the wood for the bed frame I am making. After the kid comes home I want to do a large oil painting of lavendar fields to hang over the bed.
This really has been a big job. I am getting more than a little tired of it, being as ADD as I am. It is worth it every morning though.
I love this room.




2 comments:

  1. Nice chocolate brown--wouldn't it be great if it smelled like chocolate too!! (altho, it might cause one to eat way too much chocolate!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just like you.....You are so ambitious and talented and you don't even know it! Way to BEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete