Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Latest stuff

This is pretty darn cute, Hemi and Hannity on my desk, it would be nice if the cats did not have to be involved in my art. They are always right in the middle of it. Half of my art work consists of paint and cat hair.

See? this is why I don't get anything done. This is Yoda. She wants some lovin. Insists on it. Can you tell?



This is the inspiration wall. Actually is it more a wall of desperation, a futile attempt to remember stuff for more than a few seconds at a time. Son #3 made the clock in shop class.



This is the post card I received today from son #2. He says he loves his mommy. I am going to frame this thing. And, as my friend Julie suggested, frame it in something heavy so I can hit him over the head with it when he comes home in a year and forgets the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment