Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Friday, March 18, 2011

Have I become my mother.

Do we become our parents? It worries me sometimes that I might have become my mother.
This pic is a solace though. She would never have allowed a cat in the house and NEVER by her knitting. Lynx is particular to knitting of any kind and if it is in the the sun so much the better. Sweater finished! for the second niece, the baby. She and her sister can wear slightly matching sweaters.
Their brother gets the vintage sweater if anyone can catch him long enough to put it on him.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet photo of your kitty in the sun with knitting! I hope if you can catch all of them at once in their sweaters, you'll take a photo and post it!

    ReplyDelete