Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Monday, May 10, 2010


A friend of mine, (that's you Maria) inspired me to work on a collage painting.
She is a kind and lovely person, determined to live her life in a Christ-like manner. More than once she has humbled me with her wisdom.
It is not an easy way of life, to follow Christ. It takes sacrifice and constant monitoring of ones own behavior.
I try, and every day I fail then try again.
Personally, I think it is the trying that counts.
Anyway, this painting is several layers of collage, including vintage music, paint, fabric, paper ephemera and the pansies are painted in watercolor and then applied. It is all sealed under a satin varnish.
This is available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment