Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Monday, March 12, 2012

what I have been doing.

A big vat of blue wool has been died, dryed and started into a sweater.
Weensie woolen socks have been made for a friend who is currently working on a baby who I am sure will be very nice and totally adorable. These match a little pink and purple dotted onsie.
Then I had an itch to make fairies, don't ask me why I have no idea.
And then they needed nests to live in.
And the baby fairy needed his own baby nest. Oh yeah I'm nuts and freely admit to it. My youngest son said, shaking his head, "mom, you really need some little girl grand-kids".
I figure I have at least ten years before they get around to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are the most adorable fairies!! Oh I just love them!! and the little nests--oh so sweet!! Also beautiful color blue yarn that you dyed!!

    ReplyDelete