Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Three Sons

It is the greatest regret of my life, that I was not able to have more children, and equally regrettable, that I was often too sick to truly enjoy and cherish every second of my children's growing-up years.
Son number two and son number three had birthdays this month. All three of them are remarkable young men, profoundly kind, honorable, decent, charitable, hard working and honest.
Personally I don't think I could have asked for more, they are everything a mother could ask for.
They are my reason for living, my hope, my heart, my joy. There are not words in the English language to express my gratitude to them and for them.
My sons, mamma loves you.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo! Especially the little cutie on the left with the missing teeth! and what a lovely post about your three sons! And the fact that they have grown up to be such wonderful young me, says buckets about what a good mother you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the boys have only gotten cuter with age. Same radiant smiles too.

    ReplyDelete