Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Wednesday, July 27, 2011

nuts

Posting from state of mayhem.
Installing wood flooring in living room. Contents of living room now in dining room and office.
One hundred antique quilts and quilt tops stacked on one desk cannot find other desk. Hoping to find chihuahuas soon.
Making progress on the hooked rug seats for dining room chairs.
The floor is almost done, son number two and I will do the trim work and hopefully it will be done BEFORE I go totally nuts.
Some would argue its too late for that.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had been lately! Well, this explains it. How are you working on your floor with your leg? 100 quilts and tops-WOW-you have quite a collection. How fabulous! Hope you get that floor done soon-wouldn't want you to go totally nuts!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light:) I cant wait for pics:)

    ReplyDelete