Flying Fox Studio

Just comments about my art, kids, animals and the eccentricity of it all.






Tuesday, June 15, 2010

another wee doll


So here is another little doll, she stands a mere six inches. Her dress is typical of the mid-1860's a time period which I find particularly fascinating.
She is jointed and stands on her own little patch of pavement, painted with little forget-me-nots. Her name is Julia.
The last photo is of a baby sweater, knitted for a friend's daughters new baby girl. This last week or so I have been making so many baby things it is just bizarre.
I have knitted three little sweaters, a hat, socks, and tomorrow I'll be finishing a quilt for my niece's new baby boy. Oh and I've made little bow-ties and yo-yos for the front of onesies, they look so cute! One more baby quilt and I should be done for a while.
Anyway I'll be posting Julia on my Etsy shop.







1 comment: